Are You Looking For Success Path From Apprentice To Master Tech?
Signal Garage Auto Care developed an apprentice program to help the right individual go from Apprentice to Master Tech level in a relatively short time.
We have available positions for different levels of experience!
If you are a dependable technician (mechanic), eager to learn, want to be a part of well-run shop, love to have fun while you fix cars and make good money, then you would love joining the Signal Garage Auto Care team.
Integrated in the community
Signal Garage have been in the neighborhood since the early twenties, we are a successful 4th generation independently-owned, high-quality automotive repair business, we pride ourselves on being a family-oriented and female-friendly auto repair shop.
We have two shops in West St. Paul and on Grand Ave in St. Paul, we provide a steady flow of cars to work on, well equipped shop, a generous benefit and pay package, and welcoming friendly team. You provide a passion to work on cars with the best team around.
Signal Garage is a full-service facility, servicing domestic, imported, gas, diesel, and hybrid vehicles. We insist on maintaining high standards, so we developed an apprentice program to assist newcomers achieve greatness in the work place and in their personal life goals.
If this sounds like the place for you, then check out the job listings below to find where you’ll fit in! We look forward to welcoming you aboard.
We are looking for a Technician that:
- Is passionate about, and has pride in what they do
- Has at least two years of experience, and graduated from a tech school (some exceptions may be considered)
- Aspire to master all aspects of auto repair
- Comfortable working on Import and Domestic alike.
- Cares as much for their fellow workers, our company and our customers as we do.
- Is available full time Monday through Friday.
What we have to offer:
- Monday through Friday work week, and we make sure you’re home for dinner! We will care about you, your family and that you have balance in your life between work and play.
- We work hard and play hard, we offer a busy upbeat work environment.
- Our benefit package includes Health, Retirement, Paid Time Off, Paid Uniforms and More.
- A great pay plan bonus to match your level and abilities.
- A very well equipped clean and bright shop.
- Bosch Authorized service shop
- Paid training
- Paid passing grade ASE tests
- Over 40 years of success track record
- Extremely loyal customer base
Why should you think about coming over to our company, or considering us first if you are new in town:
- We are not a cheap shop, we charge what is fair in order to be here for the customer for years to come, deliver great service, and pay our employees a great wage for their great work.
- We have been in business for over 40 years and are integrated in the community.
- Lots of happy customers, and a couple of grumps too… We have tons of great review, (we have never bought our reviews!).
- We are busy, real busy. The work is here and so are the parts. Service Advisors support their techs with action, not excuses.
- We are happy to invest in, and train people who are happy to invest in themselves and wonts to learn.
Please include complete resume and references with your reply. We will talk with you before contacting any references.