Your brakes are one of the most critical safety features of your car. Our certified mechanics can service your brakes no matter what kind of car you have.
Here are a few signs that it’s time to bring you vehicle in for brake system inspection.
- Your brake light is on and your emergency brake is not engaged
- Grinding, squeaking, or squealing noises
- Leaking brake fluid or a “soft” brake pedal
- Pulling to one side
- Wobbling, vibrating or pulsating when engaging the brake pedal
- Drag during acceleration
- A burning, acrid smell while driving
- Smoke coming from a wheel
If you’re seeing any of these signs, it’s important to have our technicians diagnose the issue as soon as possible. We have three locations to serve you, with two in St. Paul and one in West St. Paul.