Signal Garage Auto Care is the dealership alternative for quality Dodge service in West St Paul, Minnesota. With more than 50 years of expertise as a Dodge auto mechanic, we’re the best choice to keep your vehicle safe and well-maintained. We offer affordable, trustworthy, and timely repairs and maintenance that you can depend on. When you’re searching for a “Dodge auto shop near me,” turn to the experts at Signal Garage!
What To Expect From Our Dodge Service in West St Paul, Minnesota
Here are just a few things you can expect when you visit us for Dodge service in West St Paul, Minnesota:
- Expert auto care – We hire only the most skilled ASE-certified auto mechanics / technicians to ensure fast and correct diagnosis as well as top quality repairs.
- Ongoing education – We’re committed to the value of ongoing education. All technicians complete annual training to ensure they’re able to offer you the latest automotive knowledge.
- Honest, personalized service – We are a 4th generation family owned business and we treat our guests who simply are our friends and neighbors how we would like to be treated. We’ll never push unnecessary services or try to upsell.
- Transparency – We communicate with you the entire time we have your car at the shop and won’t perform any services without your approval. You’ll know exactly what to expect when you pick up your car!
- Save money – Eliminate the high costs of the dealership with our affordable repairs and maintenance! We also offer monthly money-saving specials on select services.
- Financing – Get repairs as soon as you need them with our 6-month interest-free financing.
- And more!
Your Search for a “Dodge Auto Shop Near Me” is Over!
If you’ve been searching for a Dodge auto shop near me, give Signal Garage Auto Care a call! We have three convenient locations to serve you, with two in St. Paul and one in West St. Paul. Contact us today at 651-333-3008 or schedule your appointment online. Our Experienced Nationally Certified Technicians and service advisors will help you asses your Dodge and decide on the best course of action to keep your vehicle safe and reliable for years to come.