Do You Have The Desire To Join An All-Star Automotive Team?
Why Join the Signal Garage Auto Care Team?
Our Mission Statement: WE ARE A FRIENDLY, SERVICE-ORIENTED COMPANY THAT PEOPLE LOVE DOING BUSINESS WITH!
Our team members are the most important people in our business, we are one big family.
We strive to have a fun while being productive and offer an amazing service to our clients.
If you are an experienced Technician or Service Advisor who’s looking for a company who cares about each and every member of its team, you came to the right place.
Below please find some highlights of our benefits.
- Benefits Package: Our team members’ well-being is extremely important to us, so we’ve put together an amazing compensation package.
- 144 Hours of Paid Time Off; from the first day of employment you will start accruing Paid Time off that includes Vacation, Earned Sick & Safe Time (ESST), and holidays on a yearly basis.
- Health Insurance: We are happy to participate in the (extremely high) cost of health insurance.
- Retirement program:We hope you chose to retire with us and want to help you build a nest-egg by matching some of your investment in your future retirement. Currently we offer 401K program and will match your investment up to 3% of your income.
- Paid Uniforms:Uniforms will be provided and laundered free of charge.
- Hourly Pay Plan:Most technicians are telling us that they don’t like to be paid by Flat-Rate; when you join our team, you will enjoy the peace of mind of having a steady income by getting paid hourly.
o For those ambitious technicians who wants the opportunity to generate a higher income levels we offer a pathway to qualify for a bonus program.
- Additional Bonuses:Occasionally we have team challenges and bonuses.
- We have Fun:Throughout the year we enjoy some exciting outings such as Go-Cart Races, Tailgating prior to a Ball Game, Holiday Party, Bowling, Find our way out of the Escape Room, and the list goes on…
- Additional Benefitsfor long term employees: additional paid time off, paid vacations, and more.
- No Weekends:We want to make sure that there is a good balance between work and personal life; we are closed on weekends so you can relax and enjoy your personal time.
- Education:We truly believe in educating ourselves as a team; throughout the year we offer paid classes for our employees.
- Tools and Equipment:We know how frustrating life can be trying to diagnose or repair something without the right equipment, we continue investing in the needed tools to keep up with our progressive industry. AND we have a Tools Allowance awaiting you on the tool truck!
- Work Environment:Our shops are clean, bright and organized to ensure more pleasant work environment, safety and convenience.
- Join Us and Enjoy Your Job!
After reviewing our site we invite you to complete our job application and email it to [email protected]
Of course you are always welcome to call us at 651-457-2668 and ask to speak with one of us.
***NOTE: Our conversation will be confidential!