For quality Chevrolet service in St. Paul, you can always rely on the experts at Signal Garage Auto Care.
Our business is Family-Owned and Operated for Four Generations right here in the neighborhood, we’re committed to continue providing our community with the best possible automotive care available.
Here are a few things you can expect when you visit our Chevy auto shop:
- Knowledgeable auto care – We hire only the best and brightest ASE-certified technicians who continue their education to stay up to date on the latest automotive developments and guidelines
- Chevy dealership alternative – Our repairs are the same quality you’d receive at the dealership (and many times better) at a fraction of the price, but more importantly; we treat you with the respect you deserve! To us you are a guest, not a number!
- Quality workmanship guaranteed – We back our repairs and maintenance with a 24-month/24,000-mile Nationwide warranty and our exclusive In-House lifetime warranty (some exclusions may apply)
- Proactive service – Our technicians take a proactive approach to prevent the risk of breakdowns or need for expensive repairs by advising you on upcoming repairs and or maintenance
- Maintenance packages and monthly specials – Save money, and keep your Chevy safe and reliable by taking advantage of our money-saving packages and specials!
- Financing – We offer 6-month interest-free financing to ensure you get the repairs you need when you need them
- No surprises – All services are run by you before they’re performed. If you don’t approve them, we don’t do them.
- Honesty and integrity – You’ll only receive recommendations based on what your car needs. We’ll never try to upsell or push anything unnecessary
- And more!
If you’ve been searching for a Chevy auto mechanic near me, contact Signal Garage today to schedule your appointment. We have two locations in St. Paul; one on Marshall Avenue, another on Grand Avenue, and a third location in West St. Paul on Moreland Avenue. Give us a call at 651-333-3008 or request your appointment online. Our Experienced Nationally Certified Technicians will help you asses your Chevrolet and decide on the best course of action to keep your car safe and reliable for years to come.