Is it time for your GMC service? If so, you can rely on the expert, Auto Mechanics at Signal Garage Auto Care. For over 50 years, we’ve provided quality GMC repair and maintenance for St. Paul drivers.
Simple Maintenance to Major GMC Repairs…
From routine GMC services like oil changes and tune-ups to extensive repairs and diagnostics, we’re the best choice for protecting your investment.
GMC Service and Repair from ASE-Certified GMC Mechanics
Here are some great reasons to choose our family-owned shop as your GMC mechanic:
- Knowledgeable service means correct diagnosis and quality repair – Our mechanics / technicians are ASE nationally certified and complete ongoing training to keep up with the ever-changing automotive industry
- Dealership alternative – Get dealership-quality repairs without dealership prices but with great personal service
- Prompt service – We know your time is valuable; we complete all repairs and maintenance in a timely manner
- Honesty – At our shop people come before money! We’ll only recommend the services your GMC needs
- No surprises – All work will be approved by you before we complete it
- Proactive care – We strive to be as proactive as possible to prevent breakdowns and the need for expensive repairs
- The BEST guarantee – We back our repairs with the best warranty in the industry: 24-months/24,000-mile nationwide warranty and our exclusive Lifetime Warranty
- Financing – Get 6-month interest-free financing for purchases over $149
- And more!
Get Reliable GMC Service at a Family-Owned and Operated Shop
You Are Our Guest! You Are Not A Number…
We are a family-owned and operated business; to us, you aren’t just another number! We treat our guests like family and their cars like they were our own.
We offer three convenient locations to serve you, with two in St. Paul and one in West St. Paul. Schedule your GMC service or repair today by giving us a call at 651-333-3008 or request an appointment through our online form.
Our Experienced Nationally Certified Technicians will help you asses your GMC, and decide on the best course of action to keep your car safe and reliable for years to come.